Systemic Formulas CLNZ - Chelatoris traditional gentle chelation and cleansing formula. This formula assists the body to draw out and eliminate unwanted environmental materials through a complex botanical chelation process. Supports both the liver and lymph drainage processes.
Systemic Formulas CLNZ - Chelator Indications:
- Daily, normal purification activity support
- Support normal liver activities
- Drainage support
- Extracellular matrix purification support
- General liver vitality
Systemic Formulas CLNZ - Chelator Ingredients:
- Dandelion – An herb with a long history of supporting normal liver, lymph and blood processes. Contains many biologically-active compounds such as terpenes, sterols, polysaccharides, fatty acids and flavonoids.
- Pfaffia – “Energizing adaptogen,” provides botanical molecules that support the normal, healthy immune and energy metabolic processes.
- Cinquefoil – An herb with an established history of supporting normal lymphatic and liver processes with botanical “purifying agents” that support normal metabolic pathways.
- Milk Thistle – A hugely popular and massively researched liver tonic herb. Research shows it supports normal intercellular protein synthesis, and protects the liver via antioxidants. Often cited to aid the liver with day-to-day activities.
- Mountain Mahogany – One of Doc Wheelwright’s little-known, well-researched and favorite herbs to support the body’s normal, innate purification mechanisms.
- Yucca – From the Native American herbal tradition, yucca serves to support normal blood purification via saponins that help with the natural lipid regulatory pathways; provides nascent Vitamin C and Potassium; and often used as kidney drainage support.
- Wahoo – An herb shown to support the normal freeflow of bile which is one of the body’s chief avenues of removing unwanted metals and chemicals. Historically supports normal liver processes.
- Urea – Carbamide. A molecule that supports kidney and liver function by providing a ready source of nitrogen.
- Bitter Almond – An herb that contains amygdalin which supports normal mucous membrane function.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant, helps improve immunity levels.
- L-Methionine – A sulfur-based amino acid that supports the normal production sulfur compounds, as well as phospholipids in the liver. Metabolically protective regarding normal liver processes of converting heavy metals for expulsion. Supports normal fatty acid metabolic processes.
- No Gluten
- No GMO
- No Dairy
- No Sugar
- No Egg
Packaging: 60 capsules/eco-bottle
Recommended Dosage: 1-4 capsules, for 1-2 months, or as directed
Frequently Bought Together:
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.