Our diets aren't perfect. Our lives are busy and stressful. Our environment is toxic. All of these factors attribute to our body becoming deficient in essential nutrients.
If you're looking for a well-rounded, foundational nutritional supplement, then you're in the right place. Multi-Min Daily is a high-quality multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated to be bioavailable, allowing your body to use all of the nutrients to thrive.
WHAT IS MULTIMIN DAILY?
Multi-Min Daily by Celarity is a high-quality, hypoallergenic, multivitamin/mineral blend includes activated vitamins; folate as 5-MTHF for optimal utilization; and patented chelated mineral complexes in vegetarian capsules. The comprehensive nutrient profile in Multi-Min Daily supports foundational wellness; antioxidant activity with vitamins C and E, selenium, and beta-carotene; and phase I detoxification.
Good nutrition is a basis for wellness, and good nutrition usually translates into a stronger immune system and better health. An important aspect of good nutrition is micronutrition (vitamins and minerals). Micronutrients participate in converting food to energy; building and repairing tissues and DNA; manufacturing neurotransmitters, hormones, and other modulators in the body; breaking down and detoxifying xenobiotics and medications; and maintaining growth, reproduction, and health. According to research by the USDA and other organizations, the American diet is lacking micronutrients. In fact, nine out of 10 Americans are missing key micronutrients. Mass food production, storage techniques, poor food choices, and nutrient-depleting preparation methods may contribute to inadequacies. The bottom line is that children and adults are not consuming enough nutrient-rich foods to meet all their most basic vitamin and mineral needs. What’s more, some scientists feel that the recommended intakes (e.g., %DV, DRIs, EARs, RDAs) may not meet the requirements of all individuals, especially the chronically ill.
Vitamins and minerals work synergistically and cooperatively when present in proper amounts. However, imbalances between micronutrients can disrupt this synergistic relationship, possibly leading to instances of competitive intestinal absorption or displacement at the metabolic/cellular level, which can produce relative excesses and insufficiencies. For this reason, Multi-Min Daily features a balanced nutrient profile that includes calcium and magnesium, zinc and copper, vitamins C and E, bioactive folate, vitamin B12, B vitamin complex, beta-carotene, and trace elements.
The micronutrients are provided in bioavailable forms so that they can be better absorbed and utilized. Multi-Min Daily contains a full complement of Albion® patented mineral chelates and complexes. Albion is a recognized world leader in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition and manufactures highly bioavailable nutritional mineral forms that are validated by third- party research and clinical studies. Not only do these formulas contain natural vitamin E, which has been proven to be up to 100% more bioavailable than synthetic dl-alpha-tocopherol, but it is also provides mixed tocopherols to more closely approximate how one might consume vitamin E in healthful foods. Folate is provided as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—the most bioactive form of folate. Multi-Min Daily features 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic®, which is proven to have greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability over calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF. Vitamin B12 is provided as MecobalActiveTM. This patented form of methylcobalamin has very high purity; no harmful solvents are used in its production. Vitamins B2 and B6 are also provided in activated forms.
Multi-Min Daily provides generous levels of B vitamins, which serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism. The balanced presence of B vitamins is essential to their cooperative functioning and excellent for those with stressful lifestyles.
Vitamins E and C, selenium, zinc, beta carotene, and trace elements provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity. Their combined presence supports their ability to regenerate each other and maintain consistent levels of antioxidant activity both intra- and extracellularly.
Xenobiotics, including environmental pollutants and medications, must undergo biotransformation into molecules that can be easily excreted from the body. There are significant levels of bioavailable riboflavin, niacin, folate, and B12 present in these formulas to support phase I detoxification. Beta carotene, vitamin C, tocopherols, selenium, copper, zinc, and manganese are present to protect tissues from reactive intermediates formed between phase I and phase II detoxification.
Celarity Company Statement
Celarity Multi-Min Daily is a of state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field.
Count:120 vegetarian capsules
Suggested Use:Take two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Does not contain:Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
1. Ames BN. A role for supplements in optimizing health: the metabolic tune-up. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004 Mar 1;423(1):227-34. [PMID: 14989256]
2. Toffanello ED, Inelmen EM, Minicuci N, et al. Ten-year trends in vitamin intake in free-living healthy elderly people: the risk of subclinical malnutrition. J Nutr Health Aging. 2011 Feb;15(2):99-103. [PMID: 21365161]
3. Block G, Jensen CD, Norkus EP, et al. Usage patterns, health, and nutritional status of long-term multiple dietary supplement users: a cross-sectional study. Nutr J. 2007 Oct 24;6:30. [PMID: 17958896]
4. Fletcher RH, Fairfield KM. Vitamins for chronic disease prevention in adults: clinical applications. JAMA. 2002 Jun 19;287(23):3127-29. [PMID: 12069676]
5. Moshfegh AJ, Goldman JD, Ahuja JK, et al. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. What we eat in America, Nhanes 2005-2006. Usual nutrient intakes from food and water compared to 1997 dietary reference intakes for vitamin D, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
6. What we eat in America. WIN Notes. Weight Control Information Network.
7. Milk Processor Education Program. What America’s Missing: A 2011 Report on the Nation’s Nutrient Gap. Why Milk.com.
8. Alexy U, Libuda L, Mersmann S, Kersting M. Convenience foods in children’s diet and association with dietary quality and body weight status. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011 Feb;65(2):160-66. [PMID: 21139631]
9. Kiyose C, Muramatsu R, Kameyama Y, et al. Biodiscrimination of alpha- tocopherol stereoisomers in humans after oral administration. Am J Clin Nutr. 1997 Mar;65(3):785-89. [PMID: 9062530]
10. Burton GW, Traber MG, Acuff RV, et al. Human plasma and tissue alpha- tocopherol concentrations in response to supplementation with deuterated natural and synthetic vitamin E. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Apr;67(4):669-84. [PMID: 9537614]
11. Venn BJ, Green TJ, Moser R, et al. Comparison of the effect of low-dose supplementation with L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate or folic acid on plasma homocysteine: a randomized placebo-controlled study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Mar;77(3):658-62. [PMID: 12600857]
12. Sallares J, Petschen I, Camps X, inventors; Ferrar Internacional, S.A., applicant. Process for the production of methylcobalamin. International publication number [English] WO 2006100059 A1. September 28, 2006.
**Additional references available upon request
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease