Celarity Probiotic Strength Supplements
Being concerned about your digestive health means that you want to have a properly functioning gut and stomach. Create a healthy environment within your body by adding dairy-free probiotic capsules to your diet. These supplements are strong enough to withstand the stomach's acidic environment, so they can reach the intestines in almost intact shapes.
The results speak for themselves when you show off glowing skin and a healthier body after taking a steady supply of high-quality probiotics. Good bacteria end up in your intestines, where they can reproduce and improve your digestive functions. This 30 billion CFU probiotic dietary supplement is also handy, because it doesn't require any refrigeration to remain viable. As far as probiotic supplements go, these are some of the best vegetarian probiotic supplement in the marketplace today. Take this multi-strain probiotic once a day to see your digestive system work better than ever.
Probiotic strength is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 30 billion CFUs per capsule. This advanced formula incorporates specially selected active strains that do not need to be refrigerated and are viable at room temperature. These strains are resistant to stomach acid and may pass through the stomach to help fortify the intestinal microbial environment. Key ingredients include Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, and Bifidobacterum longum BI-05.
A word from the Doc
I consider probiotics to be a daily essential. We don’t get near the amount of probiotics in our diet as our ancestors did. In modern society, we primarily buy food from grocery stores and are not going out to our garden to pick our own food. Grocery store food is very clean (which is a good thing) but in most cases it has been covered in pesticides and herbicides and now lacks those good, healthy probiotics we would otherwise get. Furthermore, there is a high probability that you have wiped out good bacteria in your body through the use of antibiotics, as most people have. In order to sufficiently maintain not only gut health but also whole body health, you must take a probiotic.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria that line your gut and your entire body in order to keep you healthy. Probiotics play many roles in the body, from vitamin production to immune system regulation. Your body hosts nearly 2,000 types of bacteria that first seeded in the womb. Then through natural childbirth, you got another healthy dose of bacteria that solidifies your microbiome as you enter into the world. Your microbiome consists of over 100 trillion bacterial cells and 33 million genes that live in and on us. Taking probiotics on a daily basis strengthens our gut and our whole body.
Health Benefits of Probiotics
Keeping your gut healthy through utilizing probiotics is imperative because 80% of your entire immune system is located in you gut. If that’s not enough reason, our digestive tract makes up the enteric nervous system which is the second largest part of the neurological system. This is why the gut is often referred to as “the second brain”. Clinical applications of Probiotic Strength include but are not limited to:
Probiotics support your body in so many ways and are absolutely essential to good health. I like taking this 30 billion probiotics capsule daily to maintain intestinal health and whole body health. Everything is connected and every part of the body needs to function correctly to have whole body health.
- Immune function support
- Healthy bowel function
- Production of short chain fatty acids
- Vitamin production
- Nutrient absorption
- Supports balance of healthy intestinal flora
- Maintains healthy bacterial balance
- Stimulation of IGA and regulatory T-cells
- Kills off candida and yeast
- Supports weight loss
- Heals leaky gut and inflammatory bowel disease
- Healthy clear skin
- Promotes intestinal epithelial cell survival
Symptoms of Poor Gut Health
If you find yourself suffering from some of the gut issues I’m about to list, you’re not alone. Over 70 million Americans suffer from digestive issues, costing over 100 billion dollars in medical bills per year. Many issues come out of poor gut health including:
All the issues above are very common today. Many people are facing multiple of these gut problems. This comes to no surprise as it is estimated that gastrointestinal cancer is expected to be ranked as the number one disease that millennial’s will face.
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Asthma & Allergies
- Acid Reflux
- Acne / Eczema
- Bad Breath
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chron’s Disease
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormonal Dysfunction
- IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome)
- Joint Pain
- Leaky Gut
- Liver & Gall Bladder Dysfunction
- Low Energy
- Mental Disorders
- Skin Fungus
- Ulcerative Colitis
Why Most Probiotics Don’t Work
When it comes to probiotics you get what you pay for. If you buy a cheap one, you’ll likely get one that doesn’t work. I’ve even bought expensive probiotics that don’t work. Luckily I’ve worked with enough patients to be able to use the trial and error method with good quality probiotics to know what will give you the absolute best results for the money invested.
A common challenge with probiotics is maintaining the stability of the organisms as they are distributed to the patient and then stored on the shelf. Many probiotics are dead before you even take them. Furthermore, as you consume the probiotic it is important to maintain stability of the organism as it travels through the stomach and into the digestive tract. You want the probiotic to make it to the digestive tract alive.
Celarity has phenomenal science behind their products that ensure all of these potential issues are nothing to concern yourself with.
Celarity packages Probiotic Strength in sealed nitrogen purged, aluminum blister packages to protect the probiotic against factors that have proven to disrupt the organism. This state of the art packaging method protects Probiotic Strength from moisture, heat, and oxygen.
Celarity also uses gastro-resistant capsules that are specifically designed to protect the capsules from stomach acid so that Probiotic Strength can have a maximum survival rate on its journey through the stomach and have an unmatched targeted release.
A Probiotic Built on Research
Though I have my own clinical case studies to prove the effectiveness of Celarity Probiotic Strength, we also have research to back it up.
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019: B lactis was discovered in 1899 and plays a key role in the microflora throughout your life. Since that time, B lactis HN019 has been extensively studied and is well accepted for it’s safety and effectiveness. (6,7) Researchers have identified strain HN019 as having excellent probiotic potential, due to its ability to survive the transit through the human GI tract, adhere to epithelial cells, and proliferate. (8)
To assess the impact of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 supplementation on whole-gut transit time in adults, 100 subjects were given daily doses for 14 days of 17.2 billion colony-forming units (CFU), 1.8 billion CFU, or placebo. Decreases in mean whole-gut transit time over the 14-day study period were statistically significant in the high-dose group and the low-dose group, but not in the placebo group. This level of dosing also supported other parameters of healthy GI function, as were self-reported by patient survey. (7)
In another study of preschool-age children, supplementing milk for one year with 1.9 x 10 CFU per day B lactis HN019 and 2.4 g/day of prebiotic oligosaccharides supported both healthy iron status and weight gain. (9)
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human dietary intervention study in elderly subjects (>60 yrs.), supplementary B lactis HN019 resulted in statistically significant increases in the beneficial organisms bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. (10)
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14: Commonly found in the human mouth, intestinal tract, and vagina, Lactobacilus acidophilus is also found in traditionally fermented milks (like kefir). It has a history of safe human consumption and is commonly used in probiotic foods and supplements. L acidophilus La-14 strain is of human origin and has been identified as a type A1 L acidophilus. It also shows excellent adhesion to intestinal epithelial cell-lines. (11, 12)
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115: This bacteria is naturally present in lactic acid-fermented foods, such as olives, pickles, and sauerkraut. L plantarum is isolated from plant material. L plantarum is resistant to low pH conditions and can survive in the presense of bile at duodenal concentrations. (13, 14). L plantarum strain Lp-115 has been shown to have excellent adhesion to epithelial cell lines during in vitro studies. (13)
Bifidobacterum longum BI-05: This strain is well accepted as safe for human consumption. B longum is well suited to the intestinal environment due to it being resistant to low pH levels and bile salts. (14)
Celarity Company Statement
Celarity Probiotic Strength is a state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field.
1. Vanderpool C, Yan F, Polk DB. Mechanisms of probiotic action: Implications for therapeutic applications in in ammatory bowel diseases. In amm Bowel Dis. 2008 Nov;14(11):1585-96. [PMID: 18623173]
2. Abratt VR, Reid SJ. Oxalate-degrading bacteria of the human gut as probiotics in the management of kidney stone disease. Adv Appl Microbiol. 2010;72:63- 87. [PMID: 20602988]
3. Masood MI, Qadir MI, Shirazi JH, et al. Bene cial effects of lactic acid bacteria on human beings. Crit Rev Microbiol. 2011 Feb;37(1):91-98. [PMID: 21162695]
4. Turroni S, Vitali B, Bendazzoli C, et al. Oxalate consumption by lactobacilli: evaluation of oxalyl-CoA decarboxylase and formyl-CoA transferase activity in Lactobacillus acidophilus. J Appl Microbiol. 2007 Nov;103(5):1600-09. [PMID: 17953571]
5. Shu Q, Lin H, Rutherfurd KJ, et al. Dietary Bi dobacterium lactis (HN019) enhances resistance to oral Salmonella typhimurium infection in mice. Microbiol Immunol. 2000;44(4):213-22. [PMID: 10832963]
6. Danisco. Clinical study bibliography & abstracts. HOWARU Bi do – Bif. lactis HN019. http://www.daniscosupplements.com/clinical-study-...
7. Waller PA, Gopal PK, Leyer GJ, et al. Dose-response effect of Bi dobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep;46(9):1057-64. [PMID: 21663486]
8. Gopal P, et al. Effects of the consumption of Bi dobacterium lactis HN019 (DR10TM) and galacto-oligosaccharides on the micro ora of the gastrointestinal tract in human subjects. Nutr. Res. 2003;23:1313-28. http://www.daniscosupplements.com/clinical-study-... daniscosupplements.com/clinical-study-bibliography.html.
9. Sazawal S, Dhingra U, Hiremath G, et al. Effects of Bi dobacterium lactis HN019 and prebiotic oligosaccharide added to milk on iron status, anemia, and growth among children 1 to 4 years old. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2010 Sep;51(3):341-46. [PMID: 20601905]
10. Ahmed M, Prasad J, Gill H, et al. Impact of consumption of different levels of Bi dobacterium lactis HN019 on the intestinal micro ora of elderly human subjects. J Nutr Health Aging. 2007 Jan-Feb;11(1):26-31. [ 17315077]
11. Greene JD, Klaenhammer TR. Factors involved in adherence of lactobacilli to human Caco-2 cells. Appl Environ Microbiol. 1994 Dec;60(12):4487-94. [PMID: 7811085]
12. Kleeman EG, Klaenhammer TR. Adherence of Lactobacillus species to human fetal intestinal cells. J Dairy Sci. 1982 Nov;65(11):2063-69. [PMID: 7153393].
13. Collado MC, Meriluoto J, Salminen S. Role of commercial probiotic strains against human pathogen adhesion to intestinal mucus. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2007 Oct;45(4):454-60. [PMID: 17897389]
14. Ding WK, Shah NP. Acid, bile, and heat tolerance of free and microencapsulated probiotic bacteria. J Food Sci. 2007 Nov;72(9):M446-50. [PMID: 18034741]
Count: 30 capsules
Suggested use: Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: No refrigeration necessary. Keep in cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.