Celarity ActivKids Nutrients Chewable Vitamins
A MULTIVITAMIN FOR CHILDREN THAT DOESN'T CONTAIN TOXIC ADDITIVES
It's truly amazing that even with all the regulations in the food industry, manufacturers are still able to produce chewable vitamins for children that are loaded with toxic, unnecessary filler ingredients. These products are marketed to unsuspecting parents across the country and contain harsh chemicals like corn syrup, artificial coloring dyes, sugar and more. These ingredients have been studied extensively and are known to enhance the negative side effects of disorders such as ADHD, which is on the rise in young children.
Vitamins without unhealthy fillers and useless additives are increasingly difficult to find. That's why we approve of and carry Celarity's ActivKid Nutrients. These gluten-free multivitamins for children give kids the right balance of essential nutrients (like magnesium and zinc) they need to grow and prosper. If your kids are allergic to soy or dairy, they'll be able to take these without worrying about a potential allergic reaction. Plus, they taste great!
ActivKid Nutrients comprises 23 important vitamins and minerals in active, highly bioavailable forms in a natural multi-berry flavor. ActivKids Nutrients is 2 month supply of chewable vitamins that is naturally sweetened with xylitol and monk fruit. It is free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and high-fructose corn syrup.
As a parent, you want your kids to have every opportunity in life to thrive. In order to thrive, your child must get the proper nutrients daily in order to support musculoskeletal, neurological and whole body development. I feel very strongly about giving children high-quality nutritional supplements and not those from the grocery store littered with corn syrup, fillers and fake dyes.
High-quality nutrition in childhood and adolescence is essential for optimal growth and development. Your child’s wellbeing is greatly affected by their nutrition, especially in the case of resisting infections and achieving peak bone mass. Good nutrition goes far beyond health; it impacts self-esteem, socialization and even academic performance. The Standard American Diet put children far behind in the optimal recommended dietary standards. Vitamins A, C, D, and E are all under consumed relative to the estimated average requirements.
Finding children’s vitamins that are high quality is a chore. But finding ones that are pure AND taste good – that’s impossible! That’s why I formulated ActivKid. ActivKid Nutrients comprises 23 important vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable form (such as 5-MTHF instead of folid acid) and is free of toxins additives, preservatives, and corn syrup.
Clinical Application of ActivKids Nutrients
- Supports micro-nutrition for optimal growth, development and long term health.
- Ensures children who are on poor diets, picky eaters and who have poor appetites get proper nutrition.
- Bridges the gap in diets lacking a balance of fruits, vegetables, but high in processed foods and sugars.
- Provides micronutrients to boost immunity and fight common illnesses.
- Ideal for children (and even adults) who cannot swallow capsules.
- Tastes great! Naturally sweetened with xylitol and monk fruit extract.
ActivKid Chewables is free of allergens such as wheat, yeast, gluten, soy protein, dairy, peanuts, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and eggs. This children’s chewable multivitamin and mineral does not contain hydrogenated oils, dyes, artificial colors, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
If your taking a multivitamin that isn’t absorbable, than you are throwing money in the garbage. ActivKid chewable micronutrients are in their most bioavailable form so that they are utilized to the fullest. This formula is free of synthetic (lab made) vitamins making it 100% more bioavailable than the synthetic made vitamins.
As a father of three children, I can tell you that the vitamin must taste good otherwise getting your kids the nutrients they need will always be a challenge. These chewable multivitamins had to make it through my kids to make it into this store. My kids love them and consider them a treat. The delicious blend of blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and cherry flavors have a yummy mix of sweetness and tartness. They compliment each other well and one does not overpower the other. The multivitamin is stevia free as most kids dislike the flavor, and instead is sweetened with xylitol and monk fruit.
Everything Your Children Need
Vitamins and minerals work cooperatively and synergistically. ActivKid Nutrients offer a 23 nutrient profile that includes calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, vitamins C, E, B complex, beta carotene, and trace elements.
In order to better utilize the nutrients in this multivitamin/mineral chewable, you can divide the doses throughout the day. This helps water-soluble nutrients like vitamin C and B absorb to the fullest. Having your child take one in tablet in the morning and one at night is ideal, however not 100% necessary.
One of the great things about this multivitamin is that it is loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants keep the cells and DNA healthy and functioning well. Vitamins E, C, selenium, zinc, trace elements, and 1,275 mg of mixed carotenoids provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity. The active presence of these combined antioxidants support each other’s ability to regenerate and maintain consistent levels of antioxidant activity both intra- and extra-cellularly.
Healthy Energy Production
In order to keep their mind sharp and perform well in the extracurricular activities, kids need proper nutrition. Vitamin B is generously added to support glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism. A balanced vitamin B presence within the body is essential for cooperative functioning.
Celarity Company Statement
Celarity ActivKid Nutrients Chewable is a state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field.
Count: 120 chewable tablets
Suggested use: Take one to two capsules daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If necessary, capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled over food.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
1. Story M, Stang J. Nutrition Needs in Adolescents. In: Stang J, Story M, eds. Guidelines for Adolescent Nutrition Services. Minneapolis, MN: Center for Leadership, Education and Training in Maternal and Child Nutrition, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota; 2005. http://www.epi.umn.edu/let/pubs/img/adol_ch3.pdf
2. Nutrition-Related Health Concerns, Dietary Intakes, and Eating Behaviors of Children and Adolescents. In: Stallings V, Yaktine A, eds. Nutrition Standards for Foods in Schools: Leading the Way Toward Healthier Youth. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2007.
3. Stuber, N. Nutrition and Students’ Academic Performance. Saint Paul, MN: Wilder Research; January 2014. Accessed February 21, 2017.
4. Stallings V, Yaktine A, eds. Nutrition Standards for Foods in Schools: Leading the Way Toward Healthier Youth. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2007.
5. US Department of Agriculture. Part D. Chapter 1: Food and Nutrient Intakes, and Health: Current Status and Trends. In: Scientific Report of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee. Accessed February 21, 2017.
6. Scaglione F, Panzavolta G. Folate, folic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate are not the same thing. Xenobiotica. 2014 May;44(5):480-88. [PMID: 24494987]
7. Miraglia N, Agostinetto M, Bianchi D, et al. Enhanced oral bioavailability of a novel folate salt: comparison with folic acid and a calcium folate salt in a pharmacokinetic study in rats. Minerva Ginecol. 2016 Apr;68(2):99-105. [PMID: 27008238]
8. TRAACS®: The real amino acid chelate system. Albion® Research Notes. http://www.albionhumannutrition.com/research-note... Accessed February 21, 2017.
9. Kiyose C, Muramatsu R, Kameyama Y, et al. Biodiscrimination of alpha- tocopherol stereoisomers in humans after oral administration. Am J Clin Nutr. 1997 Mar;65(3):785-89. [PMID: 9062530]
10. Burton GW, Traber MG, Acuff RV, et al. Human plasma and tissue alpha- tocopherol concentrations in response to supplementation with deuterated natural and synthetic vitamin E. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Apr;67(4):669-84. [PMID: 9537614]
11. Venn BJ, Green TJ, Moser R, et al. Comparison of the effect of low-dose supplementation with L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate or folic acid on plasma homocysteine: a randomized placebo-controlled study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Mar;77(3):658-62. [PMID: 12600857]
12. Sallares J, Petschen I, Camps X, inventors; Ferrar Internacional, S.A., applicant. Process for the production of methylcobalamin. International publication number [English] WO 2006100059 A1. September 28, 2006.
13. Li XE, Lopetcharat K, Drake MA. Parents’ and children’s acceptance of skim chocolate milks sweetened by monk fruit and stevia leaf extracts. J Food Sci. 2015 May;80(5):S1083-92. [PMID: 25847181]
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.