Muscle Calm is formulated with Magnesium Citrate, Calcium, Passionflower, and Valerian Root, making it a powerful vitamin and herbal supplement.
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency
A deficiency in magnesium is considered hard to detect due to the fact that magnesium is inside the cells or bone and not free floating in the blood. Here are some signs and symptoms of a magnesium deficiency:
Health Benefits of Magnesium
- Muscle weakness, spams, and cramps
- Chronic Pain
- Tooth decay
- Hypertension and cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Poor cognitive function
- Mood and behavioral disorders
- Poor gut health
- Restless leg syndrome
Magnesium is a critical mineral for optimal cell, nervous system and bodily health. Here is a list of the many ways magnesium can massively improve your health.
Why Dr. Zyrowski uses Muscle Calm Clinically?
- Calming and Natural Anxiety Relief – Anxiety is a problem in mass proportion. Magnesium is important in the brain to convert glutamate into GABA. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that produces calming hormones. When there is too little magnesium to convert glutamate into GABA, then chronic stress can occur. When glutamate is converted into GABA, relaxation and a sense of calm is experienced.
The Journal of Neuropharmacology found that magnesium deficient mice had increased levels of anxiety. The magnesium deficiency caused the hormone cortisol to be at increase levels in the brains of the mice, driving the stress response.
- Increases Mental and Physical Performance – Magnesium promotes performance at both a cognitive and physical level. The body has a power plant sort to speak known as the mitochondria. Magnesium activates the ATP (fuel) providing your brain and body with the energy it needs to function daily. As a result, your memory is improved through magnesium along with mental performance through strengthened synapses.
- Treats Insomnia and Promotes Healthy Sleep – As mentioned above, magnesium is very calming which is important for winding down to go to sleep at night. A study that was published in 2012 in the Journal of Research in Medical Science took two groups of patients, one of whom was given magnesium supplements and one was given a placebo over a 48-week period. The group who took the magnesium supplement experienced increased sleep time, lower cortisol, higher melatonin concentrations and had an easier time falling asleep.
- Supports Healthy Digestion and Relieves Constipation – Magnesium offers the digestive tract and intestinal wall muscular relaxation. Magnesium also helps to loosen the stool, move it through the intestines, and balance stomach acid. It is also very important that magnesium support for the gastrointestinal tract is met with proper hydration. This creates the optimal environment to relieve constipation.
- Reduces Muscle Cramps, Aches and Spasms – When my patients have unrelenting muscle spasms I always turns to adequate hydration and magnesium levels. Magnesium is heavily relied upon for neuromuscular signals to properly occur. Without sufficient levels of magnesium, your muscles can go into spasm.
Due to the fact that magnesium and calcium work synergistically to create proper muscular control and function, I often recommend them taken together to get full benefit from their synergistic effect on the neuromuscular function.
- Boosts Immune Health – In immune cells, magnesium, calcium, and zinc play important roles as second messengers to regulate intracellular signaling pathways. Though magnesium alone is not the only factor in decreased immune function, it is a piece of the puzzle for increased immune function.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health – Magnesium is found in highest amounts in the left ventricle of the heart. Magnesium is linked to maintaining a steady heartbeat and normal blood pressure. A review of 22 studies published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2012, recommended that magnesium supplementation supports lowering your blood pressure.
Another report published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension in 2014 gave us the knowledge that low levels of magnesium were associated with hypertension. The one last study that I want to mention here is the PLoS One Report that revealed low levels of magnesium in the blood are linked with risks for heart disease, particularly heart attack.
- Migraine and Chronic Headache Prevention – If you have ever suffered from migraines like I have, than you know that it’s no joke. The good news is that magnesium can help. Due to its involvement in neurotransmitter and blood circulation, magnesium reduces vasoconstriction along with releasing hormones that reduce pain.
- Strengthen Bones and Joint – Magnesium helps up regulate Vitamin D levels, which is an important determining factor in bone formation. Multiple studies show that sufficient magnesium levels correlate with increase bone density in both men and woman.
Magnesium is one of the top supplements I recommend. I recommend it due to the signs and symptoms my patients are facing but it is also estimated that up to 80% of adults are deficient in this mineral. This is quite alarming considering the health benefits of magnesium and that magnesium plays a role in over 300 biochemical processes within the body. So unless your diet is high in magnesium-rich foods, or you are taking a magnesium supplement, you very well may be amongst the 80% of deficient adults.
Celarity Company Statement
Celarity Muscle Calm is a state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field.
Count: 60 tablets
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablets up to 3 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.