Celarity Brain Bright DTX
Brain Enhancing Formula
SUPPORT NEUROLOGICAL HEALTH, ENERGY AND MEMORY WHILE DETOXING YOUR BRAINBrain Bright DTX is a unique formula is designed to enhance brain performance, support detoxification of the brain, and promote brain health. As a key aspect of a complete program to ensure optimal brain function, Brain Bright DTX improves the energy production of the mitochondria within the brain. Bright Bright DTX also provides plentiful amounts of antioxidants to support detoxification, while combating the damaging effects of free radicals in the brain.
Brain Bright DTX is used for multiple purposes. It is a crucial formula used to support and promote brain detox, but it is also a crucial formula when it comes to optimizing brain health in its entirety. Many people use it for both purposes as it offers an array of micronutrients and antioxidants that are crucial to the structure, metabolism, and function of a healthy brain and nervous system. Brain Bright DTX is a neuro-supportive formula that provides a sustainable approach to long lasting neurological activity and integrity.
WHY USE BRAIN BRIGHT DTX? VIDEO
Provides Enhancement Of Brain Function
Provides Generous Amounts of Antioxidant Brain Support
Supports Healthy Detoxification Of The Brain
Supports Brain Health and Memory
Offers Micronutrient Support For Neurological Energy Production
INGREDIENTS THAT WORK N-ACETYL-CYSTEINE (NAC) This is a source of the essential amino acid cysteine. NAC is a precursor to the brain’s most important and powerful anti-oxidant, glutathione. NAC is scientifically proven to be an effective antioxidant that reduces the formation of free radicals that contribute to oxidative damage in the brain. PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE (PS)
This is a phospholipid that is highly concentrated in the brain, playing a key role in neuronal energy production and communication. Very small amounts of PS is found in food, meaning that our bodies must either synthesize PS or we must supplement with it for optimal brain health. The research shows that while supplementing with PS improvements in both cognitive function and memory were achieved. Cognitive decline in brain function may be related to an age related decline in nutrition, and early intervention with brain-supported nutrition should be warranted. Brain Bright DTX contains a high quality source of PS from sunflower lecithin and contains no animal products. ACETYL-L-CARNITINE (ALCAR)
ALCAR is a form of the amino acid L-carnitine which has been found to have multiple roles in in protecting the nervous system. It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier where it stabilizes cell membranes, acts as an effective antioxidant, and protects brain cells from toxic chemicals and stress-induced damage. In addition, ALCAR enhances neuronal energy production, facilitates transport of fuel and waste products into and out of mitochondria, and supports production of acetylcholine, a crucial neurotransmitter essential to the processes of learning and concentration.
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA)
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a crucial aspect of brain detox. It acts both as a fat and water soluble anti-oxidant providing both intracellular and extracellular protection against oxidative stress. Due to its low molecular weight, alpha lipoic acid is easily absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract. From the gut it enters circulation, crosses the blood brain barrier, and then reaches the brain where it can regenerate other important antioxidants. These antioxidants include glutathione, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
COENZYME Q10 (COQ10)
Co10 is one of those ingredients that most people are familiar with in the way of brain health. In Brain Bright DTX, it is in the active form ubiquinone for maximum absorption. CoQ10 facilitates the transfer of electrons in the electron transport chain, playing a crucial role in the formation of ATP (adenine triphosphate) and the synthesis of energy within the cell. As a powerful antioxidant, CoQ10 protects the cells, cell membranes, and tissues from damaging free radicals and pro-oxidants. The antioxidant activity of CoQ10 protects the brain from oxidative stress which is partially responsible for degeneration of the neuronal cells.
BROCCOLI SEED EXTRACTBrain Bright DTX includes a patented form of the phytochemical in broccoli called sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS). Extensive research provides us with the knowledge that when SGS is broken down into sulphoraphane (the active form), it up regulates the Nrf2 system, enhances antioxidant production, and activates vital phase 2 detoxification enzymes. This provides protection from environmental chemicals and common toxins as it supports detoxification pathways. Adequate antioxidant protection from ongoing free radical damage is crucial to maintaining the health and function of the cell and, hence, tissues and organs, especially the brain. Unbridled oxidative damage can lead to metabolic disruption and organ dysfunction over time. Antioxidant-promoting phytochemicals such as SGS are considered “lifespan essentials” because they assist in maintaining health throughout adult life.
WHY DR. ZYROWSKI USES BRAIN BRIGHT DTX I am always looking for an edge, a way to boost my productivity. When my brain is sharp, focused, and energized, then I can perform the way I need to. This is why I take Brain Bright DTX. I use Brain Bright DTX to optimize brain function, support brain detox, and enhance memory and cognitive performance.
Celarity Brain Bright DTX is a state of the art product that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field. Celarity Company Statement Count: 120 vegetarian capsules Suggested use: Take two to four capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place out of reach of children. Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified
organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
References: 1. Sansone RA, Sansone LA. Getting a knack for NAC: N-acetyl-cysteine. Innov Clin Neurosci. 2011 Jan;8(1):10-4. [PMID: 21311702]
2. Kato-Kataoka A, Sakai M, Ebina R, et al. Soybean-derived phosphatidylserine improves memory function of the elderly Japanese subjects with memory
complaints. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2010 Nov;47(3):246-55. [PMID: 21103034]
3. Richter Y, Herzog Y, Cohen T, et al. The effect of phosphatidylserine-containing omega-3 fatty acids on memory abilities in subjects with subjective memory
complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2010 Nov 2;5:313-6. [PMID: 21103402]
4. Vakhapova V, Cohen T, Richter Y, et al. Phosphatidylserine containing omega-3 fatty acids may improve memory abilities in non-demented elderly with memory
complaints: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2010;29(5):467-74. [PMID: 20523044]
5. Suchy J, Chan A, Shea TB. Dietary supplementation with a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, acetyl-L-carnitine, glycerophosphocoline, docosahexaenoic acid,
and phosphatidylserine reduces oxidative damage to murine brain and improves cognitive performance. Nutr Res. 2009 Jan;29(1):70-4. [PMID: 19185780]
6. Picconi B, Barone I, Pisani A, et al. Acetyl-L-carnitine protects striatal neurons against in vitro ischemia: the role of endogenous acetylcholine. Neuropharmacology.
2006 Jun;50(8):917-23. [PMID: 16500685]
7. Steffen V, Santiago M, de la Cruz CP, et al. Effect of intraventricular injection of 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium: protection by acetyl-L-carnitine. Hum Exp Toxicol.
1995 Nov;14(11):865-71. [PMID: 8588946]
8. Sorbi S, Forleo P, Fani C, et al. Double-blind, crossover, placebo-controlled clinical trial with L-acetylcarnitine in patients with degenerative cerebellar ataxia.
Clin Neuropharmacol. 2000 Mar-Apr;23(2):114-8. [PMID: 10803803]
9. Jones LL, McDonald DA, Borum PR. Acylcarnitines: role in brain. Prog Lipid Res. 2010 Jan;49(1):61-75. Review. [PMID: 19720082]
10. Kobayashi S, Iwamoto M, Kon K, et al. Acetyl-L-carnitine improves aged brain function. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2010 Jul;10 Suppl 1:S99-106. [PMID: 20590847]
11. Packer L, Tritschler HJ, Wessel K. Neuroprotection by the metabolic antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78. Review. [PMID:
12. Liu J. The effects and mechanisms of mitochondrial nutrient alpha-lipoic acid on improving age-associated mitochondrial and cognitive dysfunction: an
overview. Neurochem Res. 2008 Jan;33(1):194-203. Review. [PMID: 17605107]
13. Mancuso M, Orsucci D, Volpi L, et al. Coenzyme Q10 in neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders. Curr Drug Targets. 2010 Jan;11(1):111-21. Review.
14. Ping Z, Liu W, Kang Z, et al. Sulforaphane protects brains against hypoxic-ischemic injury through induction of Nrf2-dependent phase 2 enzyme. Brain Res.
2010 Jul 9;1343:178-85. [PMID: 20417626]
15. Vauzour D, Buonfiglio M, Corona G, et al. Sulforaphane protects cortical neurons against 5-S-cysteinyl-dopamine-induced toxicity through the activation of
ERK1/2, Nrf-2 and the upregulation of detoxification enzymes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010 Apr;54(4):532-42. [PMID: 20166144]
16. Holst B, Williamson G. Nutrients and phytochemicals: from bioavailability to bioefficacy beyond antioxidants. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2008 Apr;19(2):73-82.