Celarity ATP Octane Energy Formula
LONG LASTING, ADVANCED CLEAN ENERGY IN A GREAT TASTING CITRUS DRINK
ATP Octane is a delicious, revitalizing energy drink that is loaded with B vitamins, electrolytes, trace minerals, amino acids, herbs, and anti-oxidants that fuel your body’s energy production system. Not only does ATP Octane give you the necessary nutrients to actually be a energy producer, but also gives you technology-driven caffeine (PUREENERGY) blend that is absorbed slower and lasts longer than regular caffeine, which ultimately makes your energy last longer. Less caffeine, more efficiently used, offers more benefit to the body.
Are you tired of unhealthy energy drinks loaded with copious amounts of caffeine and sugar, robbing you of you true energy stores? Are you tired of drinking large amounts of coffee for energy, leaving your adrenals fatigued and broken? This is why ATP Octane is the energy drink of the future that plays a diverse role as a clean energy drink, pre-workout, and cognitive performance enhancer.
What Is ATP OCTANE?
ATP Octane relies on natural ingredients without any artificial stimulants or colors. There are no sugars used in this product as it is sweetened with stevia, which eliminates the sugar high and sugar crash. Furthermore, its great tasting flavor is provided using all natural ingredients.
INGREDIENTS THAT WORK
- Nutrient Driven Long Lasting Energy
- Supports Electrolyte Replacement
- Technologically Enhanced Caffeine
- Mitochondrial Support For ATP Biosynthesis
- Antioxidant Support To Fight Free Radicals & Inflammation
The caffeine found in ATP Octane isn’t any ordinary caffeine that you may find in your typical energy drink or a cup of coffee. Rather, the caffeine in ATP Octane is a technology-driven resveratrol – caffeine combination is the form of a crystal. This offers significant advantages over regular caffeine as it:
Due to the ATP Octane’s slower absorption rate and long lasting caffeine blend, it has the potential to reduce your caffeine intake while boosting your energy for many hours. This is important in a world that suffers from adrenal fatigue and low energy issues. This advanced caffeine blend also has a gradual finish which will not cause you to crash as regular caffeine would. 1-2-3
- Delivers 30% more caffeine into the blood stream than regular caffeine.
- Absorbs 30% slower than regular caffeine.
- Extends the half life of the caffeine by 25%.
- Has 51% higher blood serum levels after 6 hours compared to regular caffeine.
- Has no adverse side effects.
Studies have demonstrated that caffeine has a positive effect on athletic performance, fatigue, cognitive function, and memory. 4-8 According to Meeusen et al, caffeine’s performance enhancing effect is related to the antagonism of the adesine receptors that influence the dopanergic and other neurotransmitter systems. 9
ELECTROLYTES & ANTIOXIDANTS
Electrolytes are incredibly important for nerve transmission, energy production, muscle contractions, pH balance, fluid balance and so much more. Excessive sweating from exercise can cause rapid depletion, requiring replacement of these important minerals and anti-oxidants found in ATP Octane. ATP Octane contains sodium, potassium, and magnesium. These minerals are all crucially important for daily energy and physical performance.
Antioxidants provided such as vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, green tea extract, and s-acetyl-L-glutathione are incredibly important in order to reduce disease-causing free radicals and inflammation. The form of glutathione used in this formula is scientifically proven to be able to cross the membrane of the mitochondria providing direct support for real results. Glutathione is one of the most powerful and important anti-oxidants in the body. Depletion can be devastating, which is why we have added that extra support to this formula.
HERBS & AMINO ACIDS
ATP Octane uses a proprietary blend of herbs and amino acids called PURENERGY. It includes but is not limited too green tea extract, coffee fruit extract, taurine and L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate. Furthermore these ingredients are proven to have a positive effect on exercise performance and mitochondrial biogenesis. 16-18
B vitamins play such a crucial role in the body. Not only do they support the body’s natural ability to handle stress, but they also are integral to the process that converts glucose to ATP for energy used by the cells. Increasing cellular energy is crucial for long lasting , sustainable healthy energy levels. B12 and folate help make red blood cells and facilitate the work of iron in the body. Iron helps carry oxygen to the cells, including muscle cells, for the production of energy.
Pterostilbene is a highly absorbable component of resveratrol. Compared to resveratrol, pterostilbene:
Is four times more bioavailable
Has a seven times greater half life
Exhibits greater absorption and metabolic stability
Produces 2-4 times greater cellular uptake
Resveratrol is a powerful anti-oxidant which is well-known for its ability to change genetic expression, support cardiovascular health and much more. Pterostilbene offers all these benefits and more as it has been shown to activate certain proteins involved in mitochondrial biogenesis and energy production.
WHY DR. ZYROWSKI USES ATP OCTANE
This formula is one of my favorites. I literally use it 1-2x daily. It is great tasting and offers me a natural solution to a energy drink. I use it as a coffee replacement, afternoon energy drink, and a pre-workout. I hardly ever perform athletically without ATP Octane by my side. It gives long lasting energy to power through long runs, heavy weight lifting, or long days at the office.
Celarity Company Statement
Celarity ATP Octane is a state of the art products that is pharmaceutical grade and only to be sold by licensed practitioners. Celarity prides itself on being on the forefront of innovation in the natural health and holistic healing field. Celarity also prides itself on working with innovative doctors who are disruptors in the health care field.
Count: 30 packets
Suggested use: Dissolve the contents of one stick pack in 6-12 oz of water according to preferred sweetness. Consume the effervescent drink once daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
1. Single-dose comparative pharmacokinetic study of pterostilbene, caffeine and combination of pterostilbene caffeine co-crystal in SD rats by oral route. Study report. Study No: VLL/0912/NG/D033; Version No.: 1.0. Genome Valley, Hyderabad, India: Vimta Labs Limited; November 2012:1-25.
2. A crossover, clinical evaluation to determine the relative bioavailability, pharmacokinetics and safety of PURENERGYTM and pTeroPure® in healthy adult males. PK study summary. Miami, FL/Irvine, CA: Miami Research Associates/ChromaDex Inc.; 2013:1-34.
3. PurenergyTM: A novel next-generation caffeine alternative. Irvine, CA: ChromaDex Inc.; September 10, 2014:1-5.
4. Stadheim HK, Spencer M, Olsen R, et al. Caffeine and performance over consecutive days of simulated competition. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Sep;46(9):1787-96. [PMID: 25134002]
5. Pérez-López A, Salinero JJ, Abian-Vicen J, et al. Caffeinated energy drinks improve volleyball performance in elite female players. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print] [PMID: 2505139]
6. Burke LM. Caffeine and sports performance. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Dec;33(6):1319-34.[PMID: 19088794]
7. Costa MS, Botton PH, Mioranzza S, et al. Caffeine improves adult mice performance in the object recognition task and increases BDNF and TrkB independent on phospho-CREB immunocontent in the hippocampus. Neurochem Int. 2008 Sep;53(3-4):89-94. [PMID: 18620014]
8. Ronen A, Oron-Gilad T, Gershon P. The combination of short rest and energy drink consumption as fatigue countermeasures during a prolonged drive of professional truck drivers. J Safety Res. 2014 Jun;49:39-43. [PMID: 24913484]
9. Meeusen R, Roelands B, Spriet LL. Caffeine, exercise and the brain. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2013;76:1-12. [PMID: 23899750]
10. Kapetanovic IM, Muzzio M, Huang Z, et al. Pharmacokinetics, oral bioavailability, and metabolic profile of resveratrol and its dimethylether analog, pterostilbene, in rats. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011 Sep;68(3):593-601. [PMID: 21116625]
11. Remsberg CM, Yáñez JA, Ohgami Y, et al. Pharmacometrics of pterostilbene: preclinical pharmacokinetics and metabolism, anticancer, antiinflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic activity. Phytother Res. 2008 Feb;22(2):169-79. [PMID: 17726731]
12. Nutakul W, Sobers HS, Qiu P, et al. Inhibitory effects of resveratrol and pterostilbene on human colon cancer cells: a side-by-side comparison. J Agric Food Chem. 2011 Oct 26;59(20):10964-70. [PMID: 21936500]
13. Ljubicic V, Burt M, Lunde JA, et al. Resveratrol induces expression of the slow, oxidative phenotype in mdx mouse muscle together with enhanced activity of the SIRT1-PGC-1α axis. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2014 Jul 1;307(1):C66-82. [PMID: 24760981]
14. Jian B, Yang S, Chaudry IH, et al. Resveratrol restores sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) activity and pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 (PDK1) expression after hemorrhagic injury in a rat model. Mol Med. 2014 Mar 13;20:10-6. [PMID: 24395567]
15. Alcaín FJ, Villalba JM. Sirtuin activators. Expert Opin Ther Pat. 2009 Apr;19(4):403-14. Review. [PMID: 19441923]
16. Campbell B, Roberts M, Kerksick C, et al. Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men. Nutrition. 2006 Sep;22(9):872-81. [PMID: 16928472]
17. Flôres MF, Martins A, Schimidt HL, et al. Effects of green tea and physical exercise on memory impairments associated with aging. Neurochem Int. 2014 Sep 6. [PMID: 25195719]
18. Pandareesh MD, Anand T. Ergogenic effect of dietary L-carnitine and fat supplementation against exercise induced physical fatigue in Wistar rats. J Physiol Biochem. 2013 Dec;69(4):799-809. [PMID: 23661316]