Systemic Formulas Immuno Byome is a next generation probiotic (NGP) designed around the development of a healthy and effective immune system. A number of crucial organisms have been identified for their role in educating and maintaining a healthy human immune function. Here we provide the organisms in a patent pending formula. Combine the Mybyome Prebiotic formula for unsurpassed results and amazing healthy benefits to the immune system.
Systemic Formulas Immuno Byome - Immune support Probiotic ingredients:
• Lacticaseibacillus paracasei - Science reports that this species produces biosurfactants which can interrupt pathogenic biofilm adherence to tissues.
• Lactiplantibacillus plantarum - Has the ability to preserve critical nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. Research has shown that this species has the rare
ability to produce L-Lysine, a beneficial amino acid.
Delivers therapeutic, metabolic compounds and proteins to the body.
• Bifidobacterium infantis - A valuable species often in short supply in adults’ G.I. tracts. Makes nascent B vitamins, helps regulate intestinal terrain,
and helps digest milk products.
• Bifidobacterium bifidum - A valuable species often in short supply in adults’ G.I. tracts. Makes nascent B vitamins, helps regulate intestinal terrain, and helps
digest milk products.
• Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus - Has remarkable tolerance for the harsh acids normally found in the stomach and digestive tract, and assists in crowding out unwanted organisms in the intestines.
• Limosilactobacillus fermentum- Is a highly studied organism with robust influence on skin immune response. L. fermentum helps maintain skin health
through immune education and normal inflammatory response.
• Pediococcus pentosaceus - Bacteriocin-producing probiotic to inhibit pathogens without undesirable alterations in the normal flora.
• Saccharomyces boulardii - An important yeast probiotic regulating intestinal microbial homeostasis, mucosa, immune responses and barrier function.
• Bacteroides uniformis - Our unique probiotic generates short-chain fatty acids via cross-feeding, colonization resistance, optimizing Th1/Th2/reducing autoimmune disorders.
• Collinsella aerofaciens - Clinically important
proprietary organism reduced in people with GI
symptoms including IBS.
• Bacteroides ovatus - Immunomodulator shown to down regulate expression of important receptors involved in viral invasion.
• Lactobacillus helveticus - Enhances protection against pathogens, modulates immune responses, affects the composition of the intestinal microbiota and removes allergens and undesired molecules.
•Clostridium symbiosum - Important probiotic for nutrient assimilation; enriched in the microbiota of healthy aging populations.
• Streptococcus thermophilus - Clinically useful in assisting with the reduction of uremic toxins in the intestines; also mitigates intestinal bacterial dysbiosis in the lumen.
• Lactobacillus pentosus - Helps maintain intestinal barrier integrity by increasing Akkermansia abundance and production of metabolites that are beneficial for us.
• Anaerostipes caccae - Is protective against an allergic response to food. Cross feeds with Bacteroides and Bifidobacterium species.
• Bifidobacterium lactis - Provides immune benefits to
individuals by improving the phagocytic activity of immune cells.
• Roseburia hominis - Human symbiont that promotes andregulates innate immunity through interactions with human genes.
• Bifidobacterium longum - Probiotic, supports a healthy digestive tract and assists in defending against unwanted species.
• Limosilactobacillus reuteri - Administration induced colonization of the stomach, duodenum, and ileum of healthy humans; this is associated with significant alterations of the immune response in the gastrointestinal mucosa.
Count: 60 capsule
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules daily for 30 days, or as directed
Frequently Bought Together:
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.