Formerly Skin Colonizer
The bacteria that inhabit human skin are found to serve hundreds, if not thousands, of beneficial activities including help with healing wounds, informing cell receptors to initiate cellular activities, and serving as a front-line immune system that provides protection and immune modulation regarding the myriad of pathogens that seek entrance to the body. The Mybyome Derma Colonizer is an innovative breakthrough in product formulation by presenting the body with truly viable cultures.
Probiotics for internal use have dominated scientific research; but all along there has been significant research on probiotic species that support skin health. The challenge of topical probiotics is to keep them alive long enough to get them to the consumer. The viability challenge has been successfully met by Derma Colonizer. These species, in their oil base, remain viable and thus can help re-introduce beneficial species for overall skin health.
Benefits include:Systemic Formulas Derma Colonizer - Skin Rebalancer Indications:
Key Ingredients:Systemic Formulas Derma Colonizer - Skin Rebalancer Ingredients:
- Support normal skin microbiome
- Skin comfort regarding occasional rashes
- Skin comfort regarding occasional itches
- Occasional diaper rash comfort
- Comfort regarding exanthems
- Support normal gut-skin-brain microbial axis
- Support of skin micro biome species diversity
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - A species that helps keep pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus in check. Research regarding atopic dermatitis (eczema) holds optimism that Lactobacillus rhamnosus is one of several species that may positively impact the skin’s normal epithelial barrier function. Also supports UV protection.
- Bifidobacterium infantis - A valuable species often in short supply in adults’ G.I. tracts. Makes nascent B vitamins, helps regulate intestinal terrain, and helps digest milk products.
- Lactobacillus fermentum - The various ‘lactobacillus’ species are what gives the skin its radiant glow of youthful health. The ‘fermentum’ species is one that helps hold the virulent forms of streptococcus in check.
- Lactobacillus sakei - Good for the skin and for the sinuses. Shown to help hold Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas fragi in check.
- Bifidobacterium breve - Shown to help the skin accommodate ultraviolet radiation. They ribosomallysynthesize antimicrobial peptides called bacteriocins that inhibit the growth of various pathogenic species.
- Lactobacillus paracasei - Science reports that this species produces biosurfactants which can interrupt pathogenic biofilm adherence to tissues.
- Bacillus licheniformis - A soil-based, gram-positive probiotic species famous for producing beneficial enzymes. Has detergent qualities and can help ‘digest’ dirt and grime. As a component of the oral micro biome, it helps prevent teeth cavities.
- Staphylococcus epidermidis - Research has demonstrated that this species, often called “commensal” can help inhibit Propionibacterium acnes which is a factor in acne vulgaris.
- Jojoba Oil - A rich source of whole spectrum Vitamin E and B Complex.
- Borage Oil - A very rich source of essential GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), with a long history of supporting normal skin health.
- Hemp Oil - A source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids including GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), and has an established reputation for supporting smooth skin.
- Kukui Oil - A natural moisturizer used by the Hawaiians for hundreds of years, and is touted to support normal wound healing. A rich source of antioxidants.
- Marula Oil - A source of Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids famous for nourishing the skin. Cited to help normal preservation of transepidermal water migration—thus an excellent moisturizer.
- Perilla Oil - Contains a special, essential fatty acid, n-3 linolenic acid that plays a major role in regulating normal inflammation processes in the skin. Also a source of the Omega-3 essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Grape Seed Oil - A favorite of Doc Wheelwright’s for supporting skin health via its rich array of phyto-antioxidants and whole Vitamin E Complex. Often used in hair products for its effectiveness in nourishing hair and may assist in blocking the unwanted effects of DHT—a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Contains 190 nutrients including the rare Omega-7 fatty acid. A terrific cleanser and exfoliator of dead skin cells. Cited to help normal healing processes regarding sunburn and wounds.
- Coconut Oil - A source of medium chain triglycerides - a type of saturated fat that supports skin tone.
Count:1 fl. oz.
Suggested Use: Shake Well before use and apply 1 to 2 times per day, or as directed.
Frequently bought together:
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.