Systemic Formula Chinese 5 Element: Water Tonify - Strengthen Bones supports the health of bones, kidneys, spleen, digestive system, and connective tissues. The bone matrix is anaspect of the Water element, thus this product supports healthy bones. This formula also supports thick hair and smooth skin.
Systemic Formula Chinese 5 Element: Water Tonify - Strengthen Bones Indications:
Systemic Formula Chinese 5 Element: Water Tonify - Strengthen Bones Ingredients:
Eucommia –Eucommia ulmoides. Du Zhong. Is strongly associated with the kidneys and to a lesser extent with the liver. In Chinese medicine, the kidneys store jing. Jing is an essential life source and associated with whole body growth and development, as well as normal sexual and reproductive functioning. The kidney and liver jing also affects the bones, ligaments, and tendons.
• Achyranthes (Root) –Huai Niu Xi. Contains saponins. Supports normal kidney and water processes.
• Rehmannia –Dihuang. Rich in amino acids, Vitamins (A, B, C), cerebroside, melittoside, dammelittoside, and rehmaglitin, rehmannia is known as a blood tonic and purifier – thanks to its astringent properties provided by the chemical content. A kidney yin tonic also supportive of the kidneys’ neighboring endocrine glands, the adrenals.
• Glossy Privet (Fruit) –Ligustrum lucidum. Cited in the Divine Husband’s Materia Medica in 190 CBE, this cooling, yin-supportive fruit contains tanins; oleanolic, betulinic, and urosolic acids; and saponins. Clears heat and emotional tension.
• Teasel (Fruit) –Dipsacus fullonum. Affiliated with the Liver and Kidney meridians, and has bitter, pungent and warm properties. Its functions are to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and strengthen the bones and tendons.
• Angelica (Root) –A Native American herb associated with supporting the body’s normal blood purification processes including liver, gall bladder and kidney activities.
• Astragalus (Root) –Radix astragali. Huang Qi. An adaptogen and tonifying (bu fa) factor said to lend strength (qi) to normal tissue function. Provides protective polysaccharides and processes dampness.
• Barrenwort (Leaves) –Epimedium. Yin Yang Huo. Enhancer of kidney ch’i. Historic use includes supporting normal erectile processes and modern science finds that it supports nitric oxide metabolic activity. Contains icariin supportive of normal bone osteoblast processes.
• Sweetgum (Fruit) –Fructus liquidambaris. Lu Lu Tong. Used to support blood flow, kidneys, bladder, and urination.
Count: 60 capsules per bottle
Recommended Dosage: 1-3 Capsules, up to twice a day, or as directed
Frequently Bought Together:
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.