Systemic Formulas D - Digest
provides an enzyme solution that promotes digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. A broad spectrum digestive support formula that promotes proper levels of digestive acids and enzymes. This formula has two primary uses:
- Use with food for broad, digestive benefits.
- Use between meals to breakdown undigested protein and lipid artifacts.
Nutritional health is based on the intake, assimilation and utilization of “non-self” materials (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, nutrient factors) and converting them to “self.” A key factor in this process is proper digestion of ingested foods. Comprehensive enzyme supplementation supports the broad range of dietary intake
- Support normal digestive processes
- Help for digestion of heavy meals
- Help with absorption of cellular nutrients
- Support normal digestion activity
- Any cooked meal to compensate for loss of inherent food enzymes
- People over 30 years old (enzyme production decreases with age)
- Digestive support for normal digestion of potentially allergenic food molecules
- Help engage the body’s normal release of pancreatic enzymes
- Support the body’s innate microbial balance processes
- Support lower bowel programs
Lipase - A class of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of fats. Performs an essential role in the digestion, transport, and processing of fats for cell membranes and beta oxidation energy processes.
Protease/Peptidase - A class of enzymes including trypsin, chymotrypsin, and pepsin that help break down proteins into usable amino acids for cellular processes.
Amylase - Enzymes that break down carbohydrates into smaller carbohydrate molecules for cellular energy processes..
Ox Bile - Helps digest food and support healthy liver and gall bladder processes.
Betaine HCl - (Hydrochloric Acid) - facilitates normal digestive processes and parietal cell integrity.
Goldenseal – An herb with a long history of supporting healthy digestive processes as well as GI tract microbial balance.
Aspartic Acid – Also known as aspartate, is an a-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. A nutrient necessary for normal digestive metabolic processes.
L-Glutamic Acid – Works in tandem with Betaine HCl to stimulate natural HCl.
- Ammonium Chloride – Helps support normal digestive processes. A pH buffer. Provides chlorides for normal HCl production.
Cream of Tartar – A source of potassium electrolytes necessary for bowel function.
COUNT: 60 capsules
RECOMMENDED USAGE: 1-2 capsules up to twice a day for 1-3 months, or as directed. Then take as needed for maintenance.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.