Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
Mood enhancing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory oil
Distilled from the resin obtained from the trunk of the tree,
Frankincense is renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extraordinary health benefits. Extensively used by many of the world’s religions and cultures, it transcends traditional barriers. Many claim its influence in supporting a mystical union with nature. Renowned for over 5,000 years for its physical as well as spiritual healing attributes, Frankincense is now being researched extensively to further define its properties in use as a therapeutic adjunct. This powerful essential oil offers a variety of health benefits, including helping support healthy cell function, relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, boosting immunity and even potentially helping to fight cancer.
It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. Diffuse by itself or in combination with your other favorite essential oils for a heightened sense of peace, relaxation, and well-being.
- Supports healthy cellular function
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function
How to Use Frankincense Essential Oil
100% Pure Essential Oils
- Allergies, hay fever, mold - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Bronchial Congestion - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Emphysema - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Gingivitis (sore or bleeding gums) – Paint the affected area with diluted essential oil using a Q-tip.
- Grief or Loss – Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Headache - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser, or apply diluted oil to temples.
- Meditation/Yoga - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Menstrual Cramps - Massage diluted essential oil into the painful area.
- Rheumatism - Massage diluted essential oil into the painful area.
- Scars/Stretch Marks - Massage diluted essential oil into affected area.
- Sciatica - Massage diluted essential oil into affected area.
- Sinusitis - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- Sleep (restful) - Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser, or rub diluted essential oil on soles of feet. Just a few drops on your pillow and you'll sleep better than you have in years.
- Sprains - Massage diluted essential oil into tender areas.
- Varicose Veins - Massage diluted essential oil into the affected area.
In seeking the best essential oils, you will encounter a wide range of prices and variations in quality. It's important to look for a respected company whose knowledge and products you can trust. Our company has invested years into the research and development of essential oils. We offer the highest possible level of knowledge and experience based on continuous work and success in every facet of the global essential oil industry.
These essential oils are grown and harvested in sound, sustainable environmental conditions, either in plantations as a renewable resource, or from natural stands grown under ecological management on private lands. These essential oils are produced using exacting distillation methods, with meticulous attention to all phases of production, processing and packaging, which results in a dependably consistent top quality product.
Our native Australian essential oils come to us direct from The Australian Essential Oil Company (AEOC) in New South Wales. AEOC has produced and distributed the finest Australian essential oils throughout the world since 1987. Together with their strong and dedicated group of growers they produce, set and maintain the highest standards of purity and ecological sustainability. The Australian oils produced and packaged by AEOC are processed according to the strict requirements of organic certification. There are no middlemen or brokers in the supply line, allowing them to manage and guarantee the entire process from field to bottle.
Technical expertise and service offerings include analyses by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy, as well as a full range of physical analyses in their Australian company's laboratories.
To dilute: Mix 5 drops of pure essential oil with one teaspoon of a quality cold-pressed oil, such as almond, apricot kernel, avocado, coconut or jojoba.
Caution: Use only pure essential oils or blends from a reputable source. Ask questions about their origin. Use of essential oils should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical care. If any problem persists, consult your medical adviser. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur, such as skin reddening, dry skin, or itchiness. Store essential oils safely, upright, in a cool, dark place, securely capped, out of reach of children.