Lemon (Citrus limon)
Clean, Refresh, Detoxify
Lemon oil is recognized around the world, in every culture, as a mood enhancer, lifting the spirits of people of all ages. Lemon oil should not be applied to the skin undiluted. A 2% blend in fractionated coconut oil is a safe and appropriate method of use. Lemon oil is widely used as a flavoring ingredient. Lemon oil can be diffused in the air to promote a positive mood. It naturally cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces, making it great to add to homemade cleaners. Take internally to naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion.
How to Use Lemon Essential Oil
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body
- Aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood
100% Pure Essential Oils
- Depressive Moods – Inhale vapor from essential oil using a diffuser.
- DIY Cleaner – Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops or other surfaces.
- DIY Furniture Polish – Add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect and shine wood finishes.
- Digestion Support – Add 1 drop in 4 ounces of water and take internally for a cleaning effect and to support healthy digestion.
- Non-toxic Degreaser – After changing the oil in an automobile, wash hands with lemon oil.
- Respiratory Relief – Add 1 drop in 4 ounces of water and take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Sticky Residue Remover – Put lemon oil on a rag and wipe surfaces to remove stubborn sticky residue on surfaces.
In seeking the best essential oils, you will encounter a wide range of prices and variations in quality. It's important to look for a respected company whose knowledge and products you can trust. Our company has invested years into the research and development of essential oils. We offer the highest possible level of knowledge and experience based on continuous work and success in every facet of the global essential oil industry.
These essential oils are grown and harvested in sound, sustainable environmental conditions, either in plantations as a renewable resource, or from natural stands grown under ecological management on private lands. These essential oils are produced using exacting distillation methods, with meticulous attention to all phases of production, processing and packaging, which results in a dependably consistent top quality product.
Our native Australian essential oils come to us direct from The Australian Essential Oil Company (AEOC) in New South Wales. AEOC has produced and distributed the finest Australian essential oils throughout the world since 1987. Together with their strong and dedicated group of growers they produce, set and maintain the highest standards of purity and ecological sustainability. The Australian oils produced and packaged by AEOC are processed according to the strict requirements of organic certification. There are no middlemen or brokers in the supply line, allowing them to manage and guarantee the entire process from field to bottle.
Technical expertise and service offerings include analyses by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy, as well as a full range of physical analyses in their Australian company's laboratories.
Caution: Use only pure essential oils or blends from a reputable source. Ask questions about their origin. Use of essential oils should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical care. If any problem persists, consult your medical adviser. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur, such as skin reddening, dry skin, or itchiness. Store essential oils safely, upright, in a cool, dark place, securely capped, out of reach of children.